Madhya Pradesh Ladli (Ladli Bahana Yojana 2023, beneficiaries, what is it, online application, form pdf, how to register, official website, new portal, eligibility, documents, helpline number, last date, application fee, list, application status, E-KYC, Approval Letter, Certificate, Acknowledgment Download, List, Payment Start, Latest News, (Ladli Behna (Bahna) Yojana MP in Hindi) (@cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in, Online Application, Fees, Form, PDF, Form Kaise Bhare, e-KYC, Swikrti Patra Download, Final List, Official Website, Status Check, Portal, Eligibility, Documents, Helpline Number, Last Date, Latest News)
Ladli Behna Yojana 4.0 2023: Madhya Pradesh government is continuously running many schemes successfully for the welfare of the people of its state and new schemes are also being launched. Moving forward in this sequence, the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Brahmin Yojana is going to be launched by the government. Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1000 will be provided every month by the government to the women included in the scheme and approximately 1 crore women will be covered in the scheme. Let us know in detail in this article what is MP Ladli Brahmin Yojana and how to apply for MP Ladli Brahmin Yojana.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 (Ladli Behna Yojana MP in Hindi)
|name of the scheme||MP Ladli (Ladli) Brahmin Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Lower, middle class and poor women of the state|
|who started||Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Objective||empowering women economically|
|financial assistance amount||Rs 1000 per month / Rs 12000 annually|
|helpline number||0755-2700800 and 181|
What is MP Ladli Behna Yojana ?
On the occasion of Narmada Jayanti, the welfare Madhya Pradesh Ladli Brahmin Yojana has been started for the poor sisters living in the state by the current Chief Minister of MP in the state of Madhya Pradesh, Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan. Under the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance every month to such women who are poor.
The government is giving Rs 8,000 under the Chief Minister Youth Skills Earning Scheme , apply like this.
Objective of MP Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Objective)
The main objective of starting the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the women of lower class and poor families living in MP state, so that they can also fulfill their needs. Women will be able to use the money received under the scheme as per their convenience. With the money received from the scheme, women will be able to become self-empowered.
MP Ladli Bahana Yojana Latest Update
16-09-2023: LPG cylinder will be available for Rs 450
Benefits and features in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Benefit and Key Features)
- The current Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced the launch of MP Ladli Brahmin Yojana on the occasion of Narmada Jayanti.
- Financial assistance of approximately ₹ 1000 will be given by the government to the sisters who are eligible for the scheme.
- Approximately ₹ 12000 will be provided by the government to the sisters included in the scheme in 12 months of the year.
- The sisters will get this money directly in their bank accounts, so that there is no embezzlement of any kind in between.
- About 1 crore women will be covered under this scheme.
- It has been said by the government that approximately Rs 60,000 crore will be spent in the MP Ladli Brahmin Scheme in 5 years, which clearly proves that the government will spend approximately Rs 12,000 crore every year for the successful operation of this scheme.
- The way Ladli Lakshmi Yojana is being operated, Ladli Brahmin Yojana will also be operated in the same manner.
Under Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme, the government is giving some money to unemployed youth as financial help for employment.
Important information in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Important Points)
- If you are going to apply under Ladli Brahmin Yojana, then it is important that the information given in your overall and Aadhar card should be same.
- Domicile or income certificate is not required in this scheme.
- It is necessary for the woman beneficiary of this scheme that her entire ID should be linked to the Aadhar card and it is also necessary to have KYC.
When will you get the benefits of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Scheme?
Beneficiary women will start getting the benefits of Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana) started by Madhya Pradesh government from June 10. After this, the beneficiary women will get this benefit for the next 5 years, although the government has not yet informed whether this period will be extended or not.
Under the Annadoot Scheme of MP, the government is providing employment opportunities to the unemployed.
Eligibility in MP Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Eligibility)
- Only women who are permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible for the scheme.
- The government will provide financial assistance under this scheme to middle class and poor women residing in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Women belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class and General category will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The age of the woman applying for this scheme should be minimum 23 years and maximum 60 years from January 1, 2023.
- Such women who are not taking benefit of any pension scheme even after crossing the age of 60 years will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Apart from this, women from families in rural areas whose annual income is more than Rs 2.5 lakh will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Also, if women from rural areas have more than 5 acres of land, they will not be eligible under this scheme.
- Along with this, families who have four wheelers will also not get this benefit.
- Unmarried women above 21 years of age should also apply (Latest Update)
Now women of 21 years will also be included in MP Ladli Behna Yojana .
Madhya Pradesh government had till now kept the eligibility under this scheme that married women above 23 years of age can also avail the benefits of this scheme. But now the government has included one more eligibility in it that such women who have been married at the age of 21 years. They will also be eligible for this. This means that now women of 21 years of age or older can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Unmarried women above one year can also avail the benefit of this scheme (Latest Update)
Women from tractor owning families will also be eligible under MP Ladli Behna Yojana .
Yes, you heard it right, the government has also ensured the eligibility that now the benefit of this scheme will also be given to those families who have a tractor. That means, women from farmer families who own tractors will also be given Rs 1,000 per month by the government. Actually the government says that tractor has not been kept in the category of four wheeler.
Get e-KYC done in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana e-KYC)
If they want to do KYC , then for this they can do KYC on their own by going to Public Service Center, Common Service Center, MP Online Kiosk, and Sampark Portal.
Documents in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Documents)
- Aadhar card
- Composite ID
- mobile number
- bank account details passbook
- passport size photo
Application in MP Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Application)
If you want to get the benefit of MP Ladli Brahmin Yojana starting in Madhya Pradesh, then now your wait is going to end, because recently the update for this scheme has been released by the government, that this scheme The application process has started publicly. If you want to apply in this then there are 2 ways for this.
Ladli bahana yojana form pdf (offline application)
If you want to apply offline, then for this you can go to your nearest Anganwadi center and get information about the scheme as well as the application form of the scheme. Ladli Brahmin Yojana Form PDF: You can download the form by clicking on this link. Let us tell you that the government will also organize camps for applications in different areas of the village and city, you can get the application form from there also. After receiving the application form, you have to fill it and attach photocopies of all the documents and submit it there. In this way your application form will be filled.
Ladli Brahmin Yojana Online Application (Online Apply) :-
Soon the government is also going to launch the official website to apply. As soon as the official website for MP Ladli Behna Yojana is launched by the MP Government and the online application process starts, we will include the related information in this article, so that you can apply for the scheme and get ₹ every month. Can get financial assistance of Rs 1000.
Under the Chief Minister Bal Ashirwad Yojana, the government is providing financial assistance of Rs 5,000.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana Official Website
An official website for this scheme has been released by the Madhya Pradesh government, from which the beneficiaries of this scheme can easily get all the information about the scheme. Along with this, after applying, they can also check the status of the application from here.
When will MP Ladli Behna Yojana Portal be closed ?
To apply for this scheme, the portal will remain closed on Sunday, along with this, due to the festival of Ambedkar Jayanti and Baisakhi on 14th April, the portal will also remain closed on this day. Apart from this, 22nd April is Akshaya Tritiya, Parshuram Jayanti and Eid-ul-Fitr, hence application will not be possible on this day also. The facility of offline application will also remain closed during these days.
Application Fee in MP Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Application Fee)
No fee is being charged for applying under Ladli Brahmin Yojana. Therefore, if the residents of Madhya Pradesh who are eligible to apply for this scheme are being charged a fee by anyone for applying for this scheme, then they should be alert because the applications for this by the state government are completely free.
The government is providing free travel through the Chief Minister Teerth Darshan Scheme , apply for it like this.
Last date of application in MP Ladli Behna Yojana (MP Ladli Behna Yojana Last Date)
Women beneficiaries of Ladli Brahmin Yojana of Madhya Pradesh should complete their application process before 30th April, because after this they will not get a chance to apply and will not get the benefit of this scheme. Because the government has fixed 30th April as the last date to apply for this scheme.
MP Ladli Brahmin Yojana What gift did you get on Rakshabandhan?
Shivraj Singh Chauhan ji has given this information that this year the government is going to give some gifts to women on Rakshabandhan. Now the government has not given any information about what this gift will be. But this gift will be given to women on 27th August. People are making their own guesses regarding the gift. Like some say that the government can give Rs 1250 in the next installment.
The government has transferred Rs 250 to the account, which has been given as a gift on Rakshabandhan. Now the government has made another announcement and that is that LPG cylinders purchased in the month of Sawan will cost women Rs 450. Because the government will transfer the remaining difference amount back to their bank account in the form of a grant.
MP Ladli Behna Scheme 2.0 (Second Round)
The first installment of Ladli Brahmin Yojana started by Madhya Pradesh government has been given to women. But the forms of some women who had registered under this scheme were rejected, the government is bringing a golden opportunity for them, the government is going to re-open the official portal. Under this scheme, women who are newly eligible and whose forms have been rejected can avail the benefit of the scheme by making corrections and filling the form again. Let us tell you that till now money has been sent to the bank accounts of 1 crore 18 lakh 22 thousand 624 women. But there are still 1 lakh 78 thousand 891 women who have filled the form of this scheme but have not received the money. That means till now the government has deposited money in the bank accounts of 98.51% beneficiary women. And it has been decided to give another opportunity to the remaining 1.5% women.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana 2.0 Registration Start and Last Date
Beneficiary women can register again from July 1. And for this the government has set August 15 as the last date. Let us tell you that those women who have received the first installment money in their bank account, there is no need to register again for the next installment. This is being opened only for newly eligible women and those whose forms have been rejected due to not fulfilling the terms and conditions of the scheme.
Change in MP Ladli Behna Yojana Eligibility (MP Ladli Behna Yojana New Eligibility)
As we told you that till now women of 23 years or above are getting benefits under this scheme, the criteria of which has been reduced by the government to 21 years. But now news is coming that in the coming time, unmarried women of 21 years or above will also get the benefit of this scheme. However, its benefit can be availed only by those women who are not availing the benefits of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana portal is asking for tractor registration number
Under this scheme, women from tractor holding families are facing a problem while applying for the scheme and that is that the official portal of the scheme is asking for the registration number of the tractor.
Problem in MP Ladli Behna Yojana application
Actually, the government has started the application process again in this scheme in which application can be made in only two ways. First, those whose age is between 21 to 23 years and second, whose family owns a tractor. Apart from this, no other beneficiary woman is applying now. Due to this, the women who were deprived of applying in the first phase are now feeling very disappointed.
Formation of Ladli Behna Sena (Laldi Behna Sena)
Madhya Pradesh government has announced the formation of Ladli Behna Sena for better operation of the schemes being run for the welfare of women. The government has given instructions to the officers associated with the Women and Child Development Department, the District Program Officer and the officers running the project that Ladli Behna Sena should be formed in all the districts and villages before June 21.
What is Ladli Behna Sena (What is Ladli Behna Sena)
In fact, there are 11 female members from villages where population is less than 1,500 and 11 from villages where population is more than 1,500. From there, 21 women members will be gathered and an army will be formed which will be named Ladli Brahmin Sena. For this the following things are necessary –
- At least 50% of the women participating in this scheme should be getting the benefits of this scheme. Also, only those women are eligible who are willing and are aged between 23 to 60 years.
- Along with this, women from self-help groups of the State Rural Livelihood Mission will be compulsorily included in Ladli Behna Sena.
- In each Ladli Behna Army, with everyone’s consent, an Army In-charge and a Deputy Army In-charge will be made, who will discharge their responsibilities for the next one year. After this it will be selected again.
- The Anganwadi worker of that village or ward will be made the advisor of Ladli Behna Sena, who will give them information related to any scheme being run for them, and then the women of the Sena will tell other women about it and make them aware.
When will it be formed?
The process of registration for forming Ladli Behna Sena has been started. Instructions have been given by the government that the work of formation of the army should be completed by June 21. So, if you are also interested in this then register for it now.
Process to become a member
- To become a member of Ladli Behna Sena, women will first have to go to their Anganwadi center and register themselves by giving their name.
- After this, the Anganwadi worker will prepare a list of all the registered hospitals and give it to the sector inspector.
- Then the inspector will collect the list from all the centers under the sector and hand it over to the officer running the project.
- And then after getting approval from everywhere, Ladli Behna Sena will be formed.
Let us tell you that to become a member of Ladli Behna Sena, you will have to register at your nearest Anganwadi center from there you will also get the form.
Check application status in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana (MP Ladli Bahna Yojana Status Check )
- If you want to check the status of when you will get the benefits after applying in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Brahmin Yojana, then for this you should go to the official website of the scheme.
- As soon as you reach the official website, you will get the option of application status in the menu option on the main page, by clicking on which you will get all the information.
- Since the benefits of this scheme will be available from the month of June, you cannot check the application status at present. For this you need to wait a little.
Reason for form rejection in MP Ladli Behna Yojana (Form Rejection Reason)
Let us tell you that recently there are reports that the forms of about 50% of the women who applied for this scheme have been cancelled. The main reasons for this are –
- Bank account not linked to Aadhar card,
- Bank DBT not activated,
- The data given in the complete ID and Aadhaar card is not the same,
- Lack of complete e-KYC etc.
The government is providing assistance up to Rs 50,000 through the Chief Minister Economic Welfare Scheme .
How to avoid form rejection in MP Ladli Brahmin Yojana (Form Rejection Stop)
If you want that the form filled in this scheme should not be rejected, then it is most important that you update all your documents. Like you should have your Aadhar card and Samagra ID, e-KYC should be done in it. Aadhar card should be linked to the bank account. Your mobile number must be activated. Bank DBT should be activated. If you get all this work done then your form will never be rejected. And you will get the benefit of this scheme.
Total applications till now in MP Ladli Brahmin Yojana (Total Application)
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan himself has taken up the responsibility of promotion and dissemination of Ladli Brahmin Yojana of Madhya Pradesh Government. According to the news, till now about 12533145 women have applied for this scheme. And this number is increasing day by day.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana Download Certificate Letter (Certificate Download)
The women who have filled the application form under the Ladli Brahmin Yojana are being given approval letters by the government. This is being given so that it can be ensured that the beneficiary’s form has reached the department and it has also been verified. And they will definitely get Rs 1,000 per month given under this scheme. If you have not received this acceptance letter, you can download it by going to the official website. Its process is as follows –
- To download the acceptance letter, you will first have to go to the official website.
- Here in the home page, you have to go to the menu bar and click on the application status option.
- Now in the next page you will be asked for your registration number or composite number. After filling it and entering the captcha code, you will have to verify yourself through OTP.
- After this, if you have filled the application form of this scheme, then its status will be shown in front of you. And also here you will get the option to download the acceptance letter and by selecting it you can download it.
Under the Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana of Madhya Pradesh, the government is providing assistance of Rs 51,000 for the marriage of daughters.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana Final List Released
The final list of beneficiaries has been released on the portal by the department related to Ladli Brahmin Yojana of Madhya Pradesh. If you want to see your name in the list then follow the following steps.
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- Here you will see the option of final list in the menu, on which you have to click.
- After this you will have to verify the OTP by entering your mobile number and captcha code.
- After this the final list will open in front of you, in which you can search your name.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana, money did not come due to IIN mapping
On June 10, the government had transferred the money of Ladli Brahmin Yojana to the accounts of women, but the money has not reached the accounts of some women, the reason being said to be IIN mapping. Actually, after investigation, it has been found that even after DBT was activated, money was not coming into the beneficiary’s account, the reason for this is IIN mapping. It is very important to have IIN mapping in your bank account.
How to Activate IIN Mapping
To start IIN mapping, you will have to go to your bank branch and there you will get a form which you can fill and get it started. Its process is similar to the DBT form.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana Important Dates
|Last date for online application registration||20 August|
|Date of release of final list||21st August|
|Date of final list and claims objection||From 21st August to 25th August|
|Date of investigation and resolution of claim objection||From 26th August to 29th August|
|Date of release of final list||31st August|
|Distribution of acceptance letters||From 1st September to 3rd September|
|distribution of amount||10 September|
|Payment date in the coming month||10th of every month|
Ladli Behna Yojana MP latest news, will get Rs 3,000 soon
Recently, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has transferred Rs 1,000 to the bank accounts of women, and along with this he has also made an important announcement that now he is going to give a big gift to women, in place of Rs 1,000 they will soon give Rs. Will give Rs 3,000 per month. Let us tell you that this decision has been taken recently by the government. Work on this will be done soon. Also, the amount of Rs 3,000 will be increased gradually. Like first Rs 1250, then Rs 1500, then Rs 1750, then Rs 2,000, then Rs 2250, then Rs 2500, then Rs 2750 and finally Rs 3,000 will be given to the beneficiary women.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana Helpline Number _
Recently, the state government has issued a helpline number for any kind of information or complaint related to this scheme, which is 0755-2700800. Apart from this, toll free number 181 has also been started. You can get information by calling them, and if you have any complaint then you can also do that.
Q: In which state Ladli Brahmin Yojana is being started?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
Q: How much money will be given under Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana?
Ans: Rs 1000 per month and Rs 12,000 per year
Q: Who announced the launch of Ladli Brahmin Yojana?
Ans: Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan
Q: How to apply for Ladli Brahmin Yojana?
Ans: You can apply online by visiting the official website.
Q: What is the MP Ladli Behna Yojana helpline number?
Ans: 0755-2700800 and 181
Q: When will the benefits of MP Ladli Brahmin Yojana be available?
Ans: Meeting has started from June 2023
Q: When will the applications start in MP Ladli Brahmin Yojana?
Ans: From 5th March
Q: When will you get the benefit of MP Ladli Brahmin Yojana ?
Ans: Currently for 5 years.
Q: Which is the official website to apply for MP Ladli Brahmin Yojana ?
Ans : cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in
Q: What is the last date to apply for MP Ladli Brahmin Yojana ?
Ans: 15 August 2023